Wednesday, June 28, 2006

FANTASTIC TREO APP

Ok people, remember when i was singing the praises of my beloved Treo? Well, I still love it. And, as wonderful as it was when it came out of the box all shiny and new and unscratched, it is even more wonderful now that i have gotten a hold of some really cool applications. My current favorite (due to my propensity for napping in the car during my lunch break) is TreoAlarm. It's MUY easy to set, and the fact that it has like 8 different alarms you can set to alll different times makes it even more awesome because I don't have to re-set it every time I need an alarm. It also has a weather display that you can update as frequently as you like, and the clock display is much better than the regular ole' treo clock.
Places TreoAlarm has come in handy:
1) spending the night at M's house when i had to get up earlier than him
2) Waiting for my training appointment to start when i got to the gym early and needed a nap
3)Remembering not to take an hour long 'break' at work when i sit in my car and snooze
4) Making sure i wake up on Saturdays for Team in Training Practice
5) Pretending i have a phone call to get out of talking with someone i dont want to speak to

and so on and so forth. If you have a treo, i highly recommend you try out the product. You can download it at www.treoalarm.com, or if i see you on the street, i'll beam it to you. (and you can REGISTER it there!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home