Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Like Work

Working has proven to be an interesting adventure, especially the part about switching industries. Earning money is nice. Having an office is also nice (haha you cubicle rats!) Furthermore, I cannot put into words how pleasant it is being in a place where 100% of the people can read! Suffice it to say that I am easily amused.

Imagine my delight, then, when I realized that I not only have subordinates, but I also have weight to push around!!! Can you believe it- MINIONS! I have people I can tell what to do! And they have to listen. For instance, a little while ago, I had a conference room reserved to watch a training video. Someone decided they wanted to eat lunch in there while I was on a short recess, and I got to kick them out. They tried to argue, but I won. They left!!!

Then, I had a mailing that needed to be sent out (i'm in charge of direct marketing).... I printed the labels and then handed them off to be put on envelopes that needed stuffing.... all 1500 of them! And I got to walk away and leave it to someone else!

I'm definitely going to like this telling people what to do thing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home