Monday, October 03, 2005

Woohoo!

Luckily, as of Friday, I no longer have to worry about maintaining my eligibility for unemployment. In fact, I am quite INeligible, as I have just gotten myself a job!

I am now the Marketing Coordinator for Soft Gel Technologies Inc.

No, I'm not teaching anymore. I will now be writing ad copy, brochures, coordinating trade show appearances, and database management. The company operates in the Natural Foods/Supplements industry. They make Softgels (like the vitamin E capsules....) and they contract with other companies to put that company's ingredient into a softgel. I'll be promoting their various products and helping with new product launches.

I'm very excited to be earning money again! That's always a fun thing to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home